To be successful as a business executive, you have to have professional expertise paired with experience as well as a high level of social competency. Assuming responsibility for a team, department or an entire company is an extremely complex challenge. This is especially true for team work within flat hierarchies or on time constrained projects. This seminar will introduce you to the latest team management techniques and will give you the skills to sustainably motivate your staff to work with enthusiasm for you and your clients. The seminar was designed for all executives who manage hourly or salaried employees at freight forwarding companies or cargo airlines.
- The 7 pillars of communication
- The 5‑step negotiation process
- The characteristics of leaders
- Targeted feedback and its rules
- How to manage „difficult“ employees
- Compelling, motivational employee goal attainment meetings
- Averting conflicts and conflict management strategies