Your customers, suppliers, staff and those you share the market with all have one thing in common: any interaction with them does take time. You know it best from your own experience – time can be a commodity you simply don’t have enough of these days. This seminar will show you how you can manage your time, and therefore yourself, more effectively. For instance, you will learn how to quickly and assertively decide whether the person contacting you is a potential key customer or a “time thief.” You will acquire the proper techniques that will enable you to optimize your time management and use your resources in a sensible manner.
- Optimized time management
- How to successfully combat “time thieves”
- Understanding questioning techniques and applying them effectively
- Distinguishing between “work you must do” and “work you can do”
- Separating urgent tasks from important ones